The mission of Memorable Moments Youth Development Program is to provide a safe, nurturing environment, and high quality early childhood education in a warm family environment regardless socio-economic status.
- A safe, nurture, and structured learning environment
- Qualified teachers
- Creative Curriculum
- Developmentally appropriate learning that includes literacy, math, science, Spanish, and Sign Language evening and weekend care.
- Each child as an individual
- Play as the child’s medium for learning
- A flexible environment supports curiosity, creativity, self-expression, and learning
- Each family unique background
- Parents as a first teachers and mentors
- Early Childhood Education Program – Ages 6 weeks thru 5 years old
- Younger Toddlers
- Youth Development Program (Before/After School) – Kindergarten and up
EVENING AND WEEKEND CARE
Memorable Moments Youth Development Program has you covered when you need child care. Our evening and weekend care programs are perfect for parents who work non-traditional hours or just to enjoy a night out while your child has a safe and fun-filled evening. Your child will participate in developmentally appropriate activities and story time. Both structured play activities and free play will be offered. Dinner and snack will be served.