The mission of Memorable Moments is to provide a safe, nurturing environment, and high quality early childhood education in a warm family environment regardless socio-economic status.
- A safe, nurture, and structured learning environment
- Qualified teachers
- Creative Curriculum
- Developmentally appropriate learning that includes literacy, math, science, Spanish, and Sign Language evening and weekend care.
- Each child as an individual
- Play as the child’s medium for learning
- A flexible environment supports curiosity, creativity, self-expression, and learning
- Each family unique background
- Parents as a first teachers and mentors
- Early Childhood Education Program – Ages 6 weeks thru 5 years old
- Younger Toddlers
- Youth Development Program (Before/After School) – Kindergarten and up
EVENING AND WEEKEND CARE
Memorable Moments has you covered when you need child care. Our evening and weekend care programs are perfect for parents who work non-traditional hours or just to enjoy a night out while your child has a safe and fun-filled evening. Your child will participate in developmentally appropriate activities and story time. Both structured play activities and free play will be offered. Dinner and snack will be served.